If you’ve reached this page, you are over 40, over weight (not from lack of trying to lose weight) and under-energized.
Insomnia and red wine may dance through your evenings.
You probably spend an inordinate amount of time taking care of others and/or kicking ass in your career.
Your friends and family love you. They rave about how successful you are…how you seem to have it so together.
Your doctor, on the other hand, (or worse, your spouse) gives you “the look,” shakes his/her head and talks to you about diabetes, blood pressure and your weight. S/he tells you it’s time to lose weight and start exercising.
“Sure,” you answer as you roll your eyes (internally, of course). If you had the time (or the energy) to eat well and exercise you wouldn’t be sitting in her office.
Now, you have stumbled across THE best program to help you achieve your goals.
I know, at this point you don’t have any goals. You’re here because you:
A) know in your heart they’re right.
B) are so friggin’ tired of feeling like crap…All.The.Time.
You also know:
- Diets don’t work (you’ve tried them all).
- The gym isn’t happening (seriously…pony-tail girls and muscle-heads? You wouldn’t be caught dead there).
- You don’t care if you’re “bikini ready” by spring.
- It shouldn’t be so hard to be healthy (the G.D. healthy people don’t look like they’re working that hard).
And you’re right.
It doesn’t have to be a struggle.
Nu-U takes you from where you are today (feeling awful, wanting to change but feeling overwhelmed, under-motivated and under-educated) to where you want to be (empowered, confident in your health, energized and feeling great!).
Nu-U is NOT a quick-fix, rapid weight-loss program.
It IS where you will do the work to change your habits and mindset. It IS where you will find support and accountability to reach your goals. It IS a program that requires your commitment.
Nu-U is NOT for everyone. It is NOT for YOU if:
- You want to lose 30 pounds in 30 days.
- You want to magically be at your ideal weight and health.
- Being skinny is more important to you than being vibrantly healthy.
- You’re unwilling to make changes to your daily habits.
- You want to “be good” for a while and then go back to doing what got you to where you are now in the first place.
- You’re not willing to share this health journey with others.
I take only 4 women into the Nu-U program each month. Why? Because I want to make sure you get the attention you need to be successful. If you are selected to be in the program, it will change your life.
You will be working with other women who are on the same journey that you are. They are successful, driven and generous. They have big hearts, care deeply about others (often more than they value themselves) and are all about getting results.
The women in the Nu-U program don’t make excuses for why they are where they are today. They own it. They are looking to their future healthy selves, not beating themselves up about past actions that got them to where they are now. They commit to doing the work to make the changes they know they need to make but haven’t been able to on their own. The energy of this group is contagious. It is my honor and pleasure to work with them.
Think about these questions:
- Are you ready right now to make real changes to your life and lifestyle?
- Will you take the action required to make change happen?
- Are you coachable?
- Are you done with excuses?
If your answer is Yes!
We begin with a 15-minute phone call. If you qualify, you will be asked to continue on to the next step.
Don’t worry. I know you’re busy. I won’t waste your time continuing to the next step in the application process if I don’t think we will work well together.
If we are a good fit, you will have the opportunity to join Nu-U and start changing your life and your health immediately.
Are you ready? I know I am.